When editing fields in Phpmyadmin it looks like below:
- It's not a very fun way to edit the data.
- You need to click into each row to edit so the overview is lost when editing the data.
- You edit the data with input text fields. In some cases other input types would be better.
- It looks amazing.
- You can use different field types.
- You always see the overview. For more complex data you can have a modal.
- The data is saved to their server, not as mysql data.
Phpmyadmin + Airtable (the question)
My question is if there is anything that combine these two?
- Different field types.
- Always see the overview.
- Data saved as mysql
- Data presented like a spreadsheet and a representation of the database tables.
- PHP as server language
- Amazing UI
- Low price