I need to deliver a mobile app with three requirements:
- users can view a website in full screen mode
- users have to receive push notifications depending on assigned user rights
- app has to be downloadable from app/play store with our name and logo
Users, user rights and messages are defined in three tables that are located on a webserver, where I can login using phpmyadmin to moderate those tables. We want to send messages to users whenever new content is posted in a category they have rights assigned to.
This seems like a simple app, which is in essence a web browser with an additional layer for the notifications, which requires a link with our tables.
I also find that there are many commercial products which allow you to easily construct an app by use of for example building blocks, but there is offered so much that I cannot clearly see if any is suitable to our needs.
I have three questions, can anybody:
- confirm if this app is indeed not so complex, and for me creatable within one month, starting from scratch in terms of app development experience
- advise me, if possible, any product is available which offers this service,
- lastly advise if this is something I should just hire an expert for.