When I search for freeware I find crippleware (software that half its basic features have been removed and provided only in the paid version).
When I search for open source I find pseudo-open ones, or online (who wants to share his/her personal/business tasks with some random obscure company?)
- Open source, or freeware.
- Full version (no 'pro' features, no optional paid version).
- Standalone, downloadable (offline).
- No adware.
- Not a Google or Microsoft product. The smaller the publisher, the better.
- Not a webpage-less program like 'PIM Xtreme'.
- No registration requirement.
- Non java based.
- Notification/reminder alarm for each task.
- Daily repeatable tasks.
- Daily task view and editor.
- Half-our time resolution or better
- Different color set for each task.
- Runs on Windows 7.