I'm looking to log non-browser events and run aggregation/analytics on Microsoft Azure (something similar to Google Analytics's Measurement Protocol):
- Ability to send preformed packets (prefer UDP, but TCP or HTTP GET/POST is okay) from any backend (NOT limited to the browser!)
- Automatic, unlimited storage of data (random sampling is okay for very large data groups)
- Robust, multi-dimensional analytics across custom time-ranges
- Data points will be events, such as "Feature A activated with sub-values A1:5, A2:7"
- Looking for a paid product within Microsoft's Azure umbrella