Which OS do you recommend for a software developer used to work with .Net, Python, Java?
- End Of Line not before 2021;
- Easy access to development tools for .Net Core, Java, Python, Lua;
- Standard internet package of e-mail reader and browser;
- No telemetry;
- Access to common messengers such as Skype;
- Remote access capability;
- Home media use to watch movies (different containers such as MKV and MP4 with different encodings, specially with subtitles);
- Easy to use sound devices such as a common pair of speakers and a USB headset;
- A file management tool such as Total Commander, Midnight Commander or similar;
- Possibility to compress/decompress files with different formats (zip, jar, arj, uc2);
- Compatible with Intel 3970k processor;
- Compatible with SSDs;
- Compatible with GeForce common graphic cards (no need to support top-of-line cards);
- Windows 7 not a solution because it approaches its end-of-life support on 2020.
- Windows 10 not a solution because telemetry, forced updates and botched updates.