I'm looking for a web-based software, could be SaaS, to assist with the application for a certification by a certification body.
It must provide the following functions:
- Allow the applicant to create an account.
- Then allow the applicant to apply for the different certification, including uploading the documentation for their education history and courses attended. They will make a payment for assessment.
- The applicant must do a quiz after the application and payment for assessment.
- A registrar would then approve the application - so the administrator must be able to view the application and approve the application. The registrar should also be notified via email that applications have come in.
- Upon approval, the applicant will be notified of the level of certification they have achieved. They will then make a payment based on the level of application. Another administrator has to be notified in order to send out physical certificates.
- The system should also track the expiry date of the certification and send notification for renewal when near expiry.
- Renewals also require additional documentation for their continuing education. The registrar would also need to be notified for approval.
- The software should also be able to retain the particulars of existing members and be able to display it on a website.
We've been using Moodle so far but the functions don't match. Courses as a product is not the way we want to go - the organisation checks and approves applicants for certification and not groom them. The back end of Moodle is also confusing for the registrar and applicants. Thus, if there is already a service that does something similar, I'm interested.