My company is an event management company and we have 25 employees. We organize and setup events for our clients. Currently, scheduling is done manually using Excel and it is very tedious to keep track and ensure that the resources are properly allocated.
So, I'm trying to find the right software to automate this scheduling process but I've no luck so far.
These are the employee constraints that the software must be able to handle:
- Each event is handled by 1 team and each team has a minimum of 2 employees.
- Each team can handle 2 events per day.
- Only 10 employees have a fixed role that are crucial for an event (let's call them Controllers). So for each event, there must be at least 1 Controller.
- All controllers have a fixed rank from 1-10 (1 is highest ranked, 10 is lowest ranked). The higher they are ranked, the more events they have to handle.
These are the equipment constraints that must be handled:
- Each team are allocated a fixed item of 1 item A, 1 item B, and 1 item C.
- Depending on the event configurations and client requests, other items (item D, E, F, G, etc...) can be increased.
- There is a limit on each number of other items (item D, E, F, G, etc...). So for example, if an event requires all of item G, other events that also require item G have to be rejected or requested to move to other days. Of course, all this is pre-planned on a first-come-first-serve basis.
These are my software requirements:
- Support Windows 10 Pro or Google Chrome
- Able to export to Excel or CSV file
- Paid or non-paid