My setup will be, two laptops connected via LAN (via a router using either Wi-Fi or wired). One is known as viewer and another one is known as server. The viewer laptop will be the one that 'views' what is going on on the server laptop.
These are my requirements:
- Auto-reconnect immediately when connection becomes available.
- On the viewer laptop, able to set the viewing to full screen without any icon or toolbars showing.
- Able to prevent the viewer from controlling the server laptop (only can view).
- Does not give errors popups in viewer or server laptop whenever connection is lost.
- Able to set connection retries/timeout value
- Able to work over LAN
- Compatible with Windows 10 Pro.
So far the only software that I've found that meets the most requirements is UltraVNC. It only fails requirement #4 but I still can't use it because all requirements are crucial to the business.