I am looking for a tool to enforce our C++ coding standards. We work in Visual C++ on MS Windows.
- Must run on MS Windows on Visual C++ source code
- Must flag deviations from our standard
- Must be configurable to enforce our style and naming conventions at least
- Must not cost much over $300/developer/year for 20 developers
- It would be really nice if it could integrate well with Visual Studio
- It would be really nice if it could be easily set up to run automatically
- It would be nice if it integrated well with Subversion, Git, SmartBear's Collaborator and Cruise Control