Inspired by LaTeX and advanced automation approaches I've learned thanks DevOps, I consider to explore whether there is a better way to create video tutorials than just using screencam.
Main main objective is to have better maintainability and flexibility i.e. to update single parts either add audio tracks in more languages.
What I look for is a kind of composer software which would allow me to:
- compose which screenshot is shown how long
- add subtitles from a standard format
- generate a standard MPEG4 video
- I prefer video format over of simple (PDF) slide show to have the audio track.
- Operating system preferrable Linux, but Windows would do as well
- I look for free open source software