I need a high resolution image of a map from OpenStreetMap. The resolution has to be much higher than the one of my monitor, so I can't simply take a screenshot.
A similar functionality already exists with BigMap, however, it does not create the Bitmap online, but instead it creates a Perl script that you then run on your own PC to do the actual work (likely: downloading tiles from the Internet). I didn't manage to do that on Windows.
I need something similar that
- runs on Windows
- is gratis, preferably Open Source
- allows me to input a target rectangle (I could even do that manually without selecting it on an interactive map)
- allows me to define a zoom level or target size
- downloads all the map tiles
- creates a single Bitmap (lossless format, .bmp; .png; .tif)