I am looking for a navigation app for Android:
- Preferably gratis, or sub $20
- Open Street maps, or anything non-Google
- Offline maps – preferably stored on SD card
- Voice guidance
- Lane guidance
- Search by post code for European countries
- Search by street name and house number
- The usual other features, POI (at least fuel & parkin), time/distance to destination, avoid toll roads, etc
Nice to have
- Traffic condition updates (including rerouting when underway)
- Radar trap warnings (willing to pay)
- Knows times of ferry crossing Europe/GB
Here WeGo doesn’t have lane guidance, which is a must for me (https://www.scmp.com/lifestyle/travel-leisure/article/2136883/three-best-offline-map-apps-road-trips-and-gps-navigation).
Navigator forces me to drill down through country, city, street; won’t accept post codes and doesn’t seem to accept street numbers
TomTom seems perfect feature-wise, but I don't like the idea of a big company tracking me.