My final goal is to automate the following process:
- Load a PE executable (32 bits)
- Go to the program entry point
- Get the state of all the processor flags and the values in the registers
- Get the current instruction (operand+parameters, in hexadecimal or in assembly) and its adress offset
- [Do things with the informations I got in 3 and 4]
- Step through the instruction
- Go to 3. and repeat
Thus, I need a tool, a library (any programming language), or a debugger/disassembler that I can script to run step by step, and retrieve the state of the processor between 2 instructions calls.
Freeware/open source is a plus, but a paid software will be fine.