Infinite Design is a fantastic drawing program for Android devices (maybe also iOS?). I'm looking for something that has similar features, but for Windows. Free would be great, but I could also spend money.
The features that I'm looking for:
- Vector art
- Pressure sensitivity (should work with the Surface Pen)
- round and/or nice tapered brush
- Segment tool - it lets you slice off parts of a stroke that are overlapped with another stroke
- SVG/png/jpg export
Nice to have:
- Infinite canvas
Some things that I've tried, and why they didn't work:
- Sketchbook Pro - works great, but raster not vector
- Inkscape - no segment tool (that I can see), and the default brush tool doesn't really taper the way I want. Is more mouse focused, so has a lot of visual noise that I don't like.
- InkPaint - Kind of works, but features are really limited (no undo??)
Inkscape is kind of the best option that I have right now, if I could get the brushes to work well and it had a segment tool like Infinite Design.