I'm looking for a website engine that can satisfy the following requirements:
- My entire website is going to be list-based. Any user should be able to create a question. And anyone else can provide answers. I need an engine that allows this.
- Since the entire website will be based on lists, I want the questions to support tags
- It should support searching through the content (optional, I could always add google's search engine)
- The list of answers should be community moderated. Users should be able to report content/upvote/downvote answers.
- The answers should show up in order of decreasing upvotes (as an example there is alternative.to)
- It must be open source. The license should be free. I cannot afford to pay for anything more currently other than the web server + domain.