I want to create website wireframes.
Locally/offline, or on my own server.
- The tool needs to be FLOSS
- The included graphics need to be licensed under the same license, or under a different free content license (which doesn’t require attribution when publishing wireframes)
- Needs to be available for GNU/Linux
- Export the wireframe as graphic (e.g., PNG)
Nice to have
- The exported wireframe should not include a watermark or something like that
- Included in a GNU/Linux distribution’s repository
- Availability for other OS (Unix-like, Microsoft Windows)
- Ability to import new graphic sets