I'm looking for a Firefox tool that has the same features as Google Chrome extension: JavaScript Tracker, i.e. can investigate which JS code causes a DOM modification on the specified element.

Your Answer

By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.