I want to sync Android Contacts with MS Outlook contacts. I don't want to put contacts into the cloud. Both devices are in the same
Then you should take a look at MyPhoneExplorer – which not only allows you to sync your contacts, but also your calendars and more cloud-lessly. Sync can be performed via WiFi, USB-Cable or Bluetooth. From the app description:
- sync your contacts with Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, Lotus Notes, Tobit David, Windows Contacts,..
- sync your calendar with Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird, Sunbird, Lotus Notes, Tobit David, Windows Calendar,...
- sync your notes with Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes and Windows StickyNotes
- manage your SMS: download to PC, backup, delete, send SMS from desktop
- view the call list of the phone, archive calls, delete them, backup call lists
- sync file directories, copy files between desktop and phone, sync your photos
- create and restore backups (includes contacts, calendar, tasks, notes, sms and files)
- manage installed apps, launch, install, uninstall or download them to your desktop
- control your phone through your desktop with mouse and keyboard, create screenshots
- use the pc keyboard as input method for your phone
- handle calls from your desktop, dial numbers, accept, reject and end calls
To use this, you will need the app and its desktop pendant. Both come for free.
Note: I'm in no way connected with FinjanSoft. I'm not even using Windows 😁