I'm trying to find a calendar client to replace Apple Calendar, which has a poor UI and many bugs.
- Must run on at least macOS and Arch Linux (rules out Apple Calendar)
- Must display graphical week view (rules out emacs-calfw)
- Must display always-visible notifications (rules out Thunderbird + Lightning)
- Must work offline (rules out Google Calendar)
- Must be able to sync with either Google Calendar or Apple Calendar
- Preferably free/open-source, but only requirement is it's not a subscription service
I'm willing to do some legwork here, to the point of possibly implementing a graphical week view in emacs-calfw myself if there really are no better options.