i'm looking for a program which runs on windows and can read/decode qr-codes.
at this state i'm happy for every suggestion, but the more requirements it hits the better:
- must run on windows
- must decode qr-codes
- should be gratis and even better free (FOSS)
- should read qr-codes from webcam
- should read qr-codes from files (png, jpg, pdf, etc.) - the more formats the better.
- may read qr-codes directly from screen
- may read qr-codes directly from other sources like scanners, etc.
- may decode other 1d- & 2d-codes
as a pendant on linux i use QtQR which fulfills at least the "musts" & "shoulds" beside creating qr-codes (which isn't necessary in this case).