I am looking for a software like Calibre that could manage my ebook library. Here are some features that I really need, some of them are not available from Calibre.
- Allow multiple clients access the library at the same time, either from cloud drives or built-in features. For built-in features, it should work without configuring router forwarding to handle external access.
- Allow adding books while some clients are reading. Calibre falls short on this one.
- Allow hierarchical categories/tag.
- Allow access from win7/win10/MacOS/
- Allow pdf format. Would be great if support djvu and epub as well.
Above features are what we need to share a library with our research team. I think it would be helpful to other groups, too.