I have researched and used many business intelligence based dashboards till date. Some of them include:
I understand that they are used to visualize data by integrating with various data sources. However, I find them lacking in various scenarios.
All I want from a user interface software is to:
- Visualize data in form of gauges, charts, data tables, etc.
- Integrate with database sources like MySQL and MongoDB
- Perform analytics in the back-end to generate analyzed results from datasets as cron jobs do.
- Send out email & SMS notifications to my users whenever, there is an error in incoming data.
- Authenticate my users depending on their company. I want to show them dashboards based on their user type.
- My datasource has to be refreshed every minute as data is incoming on my server per minute.
- Export more than 8 - 10 months of previous data from database whenever needed from UI.
Which B.I based software is the most ideal for me? Or do I build one from scratch with help of few developers?