I am moving to a new email address, and I want to delete any accounts tied to my old email address. But I can't remember what I've signed up for. It would be nice to revisit any subscriptions and unsubscribe, download data that I want to preserve, update the email if I plan to keep using the service, etc. But that's actually not what I'm aiming for with this question. I'd much rather just let those old accounts rot. I don't really care if I forgot some or most of them. The important ones are already taken care of.
The real task at hand:
Moving forward, I would like to proactively keep track of places I give my email to. And more especially I'd like to keep track of paid subscriptions. I also want to know all the usernames, names, and other personal info I input across various sites.
- Saves the form for signing up and the values I entered into the form.
- Displays all sites I signed up for and the forms I filled out.
- Reminds me when a subscription will renew.
- Reminds me when a trial will end.
Nice to haves:
- If I signed up with Facebook, Google, etc, it saves which method I used and which Facebook (google, etc.) user I logged in with. (I hardly do this anymore)
- Adjustable preferences to save "Welcome" emails and other emails.
- Saves terms and conditions.
- Accumulates ratings about the company and its service from other users.
- Generates knowledge about how to unregister, and lets me see people's reviews about the un-subscribing, un-registering, or account deletion process for that site. This info should be available to me before I sign up for a site.
- Generates knowledge about companies' email campaigns: how often they send email, do they send special discounts, etc. This info should be available to me before I sign up for a site.
- Gives me some type of cryptocurrency each time I use it.
- Increases the value of the internet as a whole.
- Finds me a math tutor.
Web app, desktop, etc.? Any.
Paid or free? Anything. But I'm not legally capable of being an accredited investor
Open source or not? Either.
Digging around the internet I found https://knowem.com/ where I can type in my typical usernames and check multiple social media sites for its availability. That's gonna help me after the fact. But I can't find any helpful tools for saving my info when I sign up, and especially for reminding me that a trial is ending. Some companies are nice and tell you themselves. But some aren't. My browser can save a disgusting amount of my personal info and login/password info. But still no reminders of trials ending.
When I was in school, some people I knew had built a tool for this. I am trying so hard to remember what they called it. But I think it only ever reached a beta phase, and I think they all moved on to different projects.