I am looking for a payment solution to handle payments on a website.
- Not Paypal: Paypal is obviously a candidate, but I want to see what alternatives are out there
- Works on custom-built website: can't use solutions such as Shopify for instance.
- Not integrated: clicking on the payment button should bring users to the payment solution's website where transactions are handled. This rules out integrated solutions like Stripe where users have to fill in their payment details on your website (the website being too low profile to create enough trust for people to do so).
- Low volume: there will be a dozen of transactions per week, so can't use enterprise solutions such as Adyen which require a minimum turnover.
- Not country-specific: the solution should handle payments from top e-commerce countries (countries from which I can expect buyers), which rules out solutions like Amazon Pay which isn't present in some e-commerce markets from which I expect sales (Brazil, Netherlands, Sweden...)
Any idea what solution I could use other than Paypal?