Unfortunately, my home router is not able to do something like that. I know that there are plenty of network monitoring tools out there, at least some of them should be able to imitate that functionality.
- The software should be able to provide reports via e-mail similiar to the one on the example
- The software should be FOSS
- The software should be able to run on a linux machine, e.g. a Raspberry Pi
- It would be nice if there were additional statistics available, e.g. what IPs on my network the traffic originated from and to what IPs on the internet it was sent
- Also it would be great if there was a long-term database for that statistics, and a webinterface, that visualizes the data.
Any recommendations? Thanks in advance!