I'm looking for app, that can read aloud texts from RSS feed. Mac or iOS or Android.
- It should be able to distinguish languages of articles: I'm reading in English and sometimes in Russian
- It should show images on the screen while reading or just scrolling through the text while reading
- It should be able to respond to either voice commands, "stop", "play", "next", etc. Or at least respond to headphones buttons like pretty much all music applications do.
And there are few things that I don't expect to find, but it would be absolutely awesome:
- Quick way read teasers or just headers of articles till the moment when I'll command to read specific article.
- Do not read things that not suppose to be read: URLs, code snippets, etc.
This is pretty simple stuff to build. I can't believe no one has developed a good application for this. Currently, Pocket sort of does it, but the UX is awful and the voice is pretty bad.