I need to create a pdf blank template despatch note with terms and conditions printed on the back of each page. I need to then merge the template (front of the page) document with many individual pdf despatch notes and print or email them. I need to run this job in batch in a job scheduler. Thank you for your time.
This is the sort of job that PDF TK Server is perfect for.
It is a free, command line utility for Windows, Mac or Linux.
PDFtk Server can:
- Merge PDF Documents or Collate PDF Page Scans
- Split PDF Pages into a New Document
- Rotate PDF Documents or Pages
- Decrypt Input as Necessary (Password Required)
- Encrypt Output as Desired
- Fill PDF Forms with X/FDF Data and/or Flatten Forms
- Generate FDF Data Stencils from PDF Forms
- Apply a Background Watermark or a Foreground Stamp
- Report PDF Metrics, Bookmarks and Metadata
- Add/Update PDF Bookmarks or Metadata
- Attach Files to PDF Pages or the PDF Document
- Unpack PDF Attachments
- Burst a PDF Document into Single Pages