I am looking for a cloud-based, off-premise solution to housing files (that are currently Excel spreadsheets) to allow:
- Real-time editing of data with multiple connections;
- Reporting functionality, similar to "Graphs" in Excel;
- Support common excel queries/formulas such as
=A1:A14/B1and other functions
Further items I would like to see are:
- Autonomous backups;
- Version control and history;
- Support macro or other scripting engines to allow data to be manipulated
Being cloud based, I would prefer it to be accessible via a Web Interface, but will settle for a Windows Based application.
Currently we are trialing Excel Online and storing the data within a OneDrive account, however we find that simultaneous editing, and macros are not as "smooth" as we'd hoped.
Another option is Spreadsheets In Confluence, which may meet the requirements.
Note: We currently pay for both Atlassian and Office 365.
Similarly based questions: