Looking to convert a document written in JSPWiki format to a file written in any format supported by pandoc.
- Preferably CommonMark or basic HTML output.
- No attachments.
- No predefined server connections (i.e., doesn't attempt to pull/push to/from any Wiki servers).
- Preferably Java, PHP, Lua, or Haskell
- Preferably Windows, but Linux (Cygwin) also works
An example run:
wikiconvert --input jspwiki --output commonmark < jspwiki.txt > common.md
The HTML generated by JSPWiki does not itself abide by its own rules. For example:
!!! is supposed to be
<h1>, and there are likely other inconsistencies for direct copy/paste conversion from HTML.
Conversion attempts were made using the following software packages:
- universal-wiki-converter - requires server access (see exporter)
- JSPWiki2MediaWiki - failed to convert (does not handle image syntax)
- Pandoc - does not yet support JSPWiki
- Marksy - does not read JSPWiki formats
- JSPWiki To XWiki Extension - incompatible with latest version of XWiki
- DokuWiki - to - JSPWiki - wrong direction
- XWiki Filter Streams Converters Application - does not support JSPWiki
- JSPWiki Translate Perl - pandoc does not support reading MoinMoin
- DokuWiki to JSPWiki - download is 404, but page shows two Perl scripts
Given a text document written using JSPWiki Markdown format, how can the page be translated into a different format (supported by pandoc or XWiki)?