I am looking for an (preferably open source) web based asset manager with the following features:
- Download and upload files (images/video/audio/documents)
- Create different categories
- Create users and assign permissions (not all users should be allowed to upload)
- Ability to post news / blog posts
- Social feed either Twitter or Facebook
Nice to have but not necessary:
- Ability to use Azure for file storage
Is it not a problem if it is not free though I prefer an open source solution so I can customise it in the future if necessary.
Preferred technology is either ASP.NET or PHP (simply because I am familiar with those).
My intention is to use this software to create a community website.
So far I found:
- http://www.filerun.com/ - will require to build a website around this for posting news, and adding social media feeds, only problem is that it's not open source.
Ended up going with wordpress and this plugin https://www.joomunited.com/wordpress-demo/wp-file-download/