Can anyone recommend a good viewer for SVG files that:
- is meant for people who use a text editor to type the markup by hand as opposed to a WYSIWYG point-and-click tool like InkScape
- allows you to zoom and pan the viewpoint
- does not mess with your markup like InkScape does
- preferably can update in real time as you type
- doesn't need to be a stand-alone tool, but can run in a Web browser for instance
I found this:
But it does not allow you to pan or zoom the viewpoint sadly. Otherwise it is ideal.