The built-in Windows 10 Alarm does not have the option to silence / dismiss the alarm after a specified period of time (AFAIK). This is an issue when an alarm is scheduled as repeatable every day, re: if the computer is left on / locked, the alarm will go off endlessly until manually dismissed.
Bare Minimum Feature Set:
- Repeat settings, i.e., can be programmed for M-F at x time
- Support for multiple alarms
- Display notification when triggered
- Setting to silence / dismiss the alarm after x time
- Nice to have: snooze
- Bloatware such as music app, world clocks, weather, etc...
- In-app Ads
- In-app nagware that cannot be dismissed
- Costs more than $10 (U.S.)