Suppose you're editing a very old code like the one shown in my SO question. The developer named the div that wraps the html
container and included everything in it, including the menu.
You cannot use any library like bootsrap because it will see
container and mess the design.You'd have to waste time trying to fix old code.
I want a library that
- Has special class names so it doesn't conflict with existing code.
- Minimal and responsive, I only want a grid (willing to use a big library in case there's no other option)
- Offered as css, I don't know sass or whatnot
- Available on CDN (optional)
- Gratis and open source of course