I'm looking for a software package to manage lending physical books, and potentially other physical items such as computer hardware, optical disks, or tools.
- Accessible by at least 100 users via web interface
- Check in and check out books, etc and keep track of who has them and history of lending
- Internet-facing (not intranet only)
- Doesn't have to be free but should have a demo if we need to pay for it.
- No real requirements for what the server is hosted on, we have cloud accounts and can spin something up as needed.
Nice to Haves
- SharePoint integration
- If no SharePoint integration, should be able to authenticate against Active Directory
I have seen another question here but my requirements differ, mainly that I am looking for SharePoint integration and users to be able to "self-checkout" rather, from what I can ascertain LibLime Koha does require a centralized system.