I have been an apple user for several years. Recently I have purchuased a computer that runs Windows 10 and I can't find a program similar to what Time Machine does in mac. The features I look for are:
- Make a complete disk image back-up while I can work on the computer.
- Be able to use the program on different hard drives.
- I could use a different computer to obtain different versions of files in the hard drive.
- In case of emergency: ❶ Be able to buy a new computer; ❷ Install a program or run commands to make a exact copy of my computer in the new one. ❸ Be able to work on this computer without noticing is different.
- Be able to do the above process in a few clicks.
Is it possible to have the above?
If needed I would pay for the service.
If know Windows 10 includes File History and a Backup program but as far as my experience is not the same..