I have an application that throws hundreds of exceptions. I would like to know what type of exceptions there are. Unfortunately the issue is reproducible only on a production system, so performance is critical. Therefore I want to avoid long operations such as creating a crash dump. Also, I cannot modify the code.
- log first chance exceptions
- work on 32 and 64 bit
- do not capture a crash dump
- for Windows
I have tried:
- FirstChanceExceptionEvent, but that needs modifications in code
- ProcDump with the
-e 1argument, but that one captures crash dumps
- ADPlus, but it captures crash dumps
- WinDbg script, but it's unstable for the amount of exceptions I have
I like free and open source software, but in this case I would even some spend money.