I would like to monitor my mood over time. Basically, I want an app that lets me create a questionnaire that I can take as many times as I want during a day and export the results.
As inputs, I expect to be able to select:
- Sliding bar
- Radio buttons or Drop-downs
- Free form text box
I expect to be able to export the data to a text file for later analysis.
There are tons of offline survey creators available, however is there a simple one that completes these basic tasks? I'm fine with paying for it.
- T2 Mood Tracker: Allows for sliding-only inputs. Although data export is possible, it's unclear on how to read the binary export file.
- Track Your Happiness: Doesn't allow for customized questions.
There is a related question "Android app to ask me questions randomly during the day", however the difference is:
- I don't need random interval notifications, since I will use Randomly RemindMe for that purpose.
- I want a fixed set of questions I can answer, not a question selected randomly from a set.
There is also a related question on Psychology & Neuroscience StackExchange "Longitudinal mobile mood tracking app with random reminders", but the requirements are more loose and there are no conclusive answers yet.