I have a lot of duplicate photos. I can just use simple duplicate finder and compare all photos by checksum.
But this doesn't suit my conditions because most of my duplicate photos have different metadata (EXIF etc.) but the contents are identical! Comparing them by checksum will not give good results.
Also I tried to use advanced software which matches photos by similarities but I am not satisfied with the produces results.
To summarize all:
- I have many duplicate photos
- Most of them have different metadata but contents are identical
- I need software to find photo duplicates based only on CONTENTS omitting any metadata, filenames etc.
- Duplicate Manager Pro
- Duplicate Photos Fixer Pro
- Photos Duplicate Cleaner
- Auslogics Software (Windows)
It doesn't matter what OS is required by that software, ever Linux, OS X, Win.