I watch any film from Internet in any browser. Sometimes, sounds in my browser all the same silent, that I can't listen to sounds from movies, without straining.
It would be nice, if would be possible gratis solution of this problem.
2. Expected behavior
For example, I install and run Letasoft Sound Booster → I can increase volume to 500%.
It corrects works for me, but Letasoft Sound Booster is a commercial program, not gratis.
1. Desirable requirements
It would be nice, if gratis solution will be simple as in Letasoft Sound Booster.
3. Not helped
- I increase to maximum volume in my operating system.
- I increase to maximum volume in video player in my browser.
- I increase to maximum volume in my dynamic.
Right-click to sound icon in taskbar →
Open Volume Mixer→ I increase all volume sliders to maximum.
- Googling. I find Equalizer APO, but it doesn't help me.
4. Do not offer
- Please, not dot offer solutions for separate video players in PC (for example, VLC). I think, that downloading all videos, that I want to watch, to PC, is not a good idea.
- Please, do not offer solutions for separate web-players. Videos, that I watch, can be on different video players.
- I don't need equalizer or others complicated means for working with sounds. I need increase the volume.