The software that I require should be capable of:
- Document the main events and situations in my story;
- Link (in some or another way) characters to these events;
- Link descriptions, characteristics, etc to the characters;
- The software should be gratis;
- It´s a plus if it´s Open Source and;
- Should work in a Debian based GNU/Linux distribution or as a web platform
The main purpose of the software should be helping me to write the entire book and not have to think over and over again in the details of the world that I'm creating; just having them at hand so I can get the details from there and use those details to build my story in a coherent method.
I do not believe this post to be a duplicate of this question. The reason being:
- That question was made more than 3 years ago;
- Did not specify for which OS it would run on;
- What form the software would be used and;
- The OP didn't specify the software needing to be gratis/free or not.