There is a specific computer which often generates files that I need to take with me to other machines. However, obvious solutions do not work:
- I cannot bring a flash drive or similar physical storage to this computer.
- I cannot set up a networked drive (over LAN or WAN) to send the files to another computer.
- I cannot run Dropbox on this computer (I don't want this computer to have access to my Dropbox account or uploaded files).
- I cannot email the file to myself with a Gmail account because I don't want to login/leave a cookie on this computer.
- I cannot upload the file to imgur because I don't want to remember the URL and the file shouldn't be publically available. I'm not looking for tinfoil-hat level security, but imgur is a bit too public.
I need a solution which is simple, relatively reliable, and can handle large-ish TIFF files (a few MB). The solution must not require memorizing a password, or divulging any of my information (such as my accounts) to this machine.
What software/web service can I use for this?