I'm looking for a Firefox addon for Atom/RSS which is similar to this:
- entries are periodically fetched and kept for a configurable amount of time (e.g. one month)
- it is possible to "bookmark" or "star" favorite entries which are kept indefinitely
- ideally, it should render stored entries even if no connection is available
- entries from different feeds should be kept separately and souldn't mix with bookmarks
- it should be possible to view the full article in a new tab
I know I can use Thunderbird for this, but it fails to render many websites correctly and I'd prefer to keep my logins (needed for some sites) in Firefox only.