I am looking for an enterprise time tracking/timesheet software. I want one that has all the features of Replicon TimeAttend and TimeBill. It must have
- bi-weekly approval processes (as in, timesheets are due after two weeks and then are sent to the respective supervisor for review and approval)
- vacation and leave requests built in
- a high degree of report customization (user defined fields for example)
Lastly, I want it to have several attributes that can be assigned for tracked time. By this I mean that time should be logged through several levels of hierarchy. For example: Classification > Billable/non-billable > Project Code > Activity Code.
- Pricing is flexible, the lower the cost the better, but I'm looking for features above all
- The software could be cloud based (accessed through browser), or server based
- If it is not a web application then it must run on windows. I doubt there is going to be many options that are not web app's, given the nature of the software (timesheet software should be easily accessed by employees from anywhere, regardless of the device and OS they are running)
- To be clear, the features in TimeBill and TimeAttend are that you can store all user information (including user defined fields), all project and client information that is relevant to reporting and payroll. Also, you can of course record your time under various projects and activity codes. You also can create reports that are pretty customizable. For example, in a regular spreadsheet style report you can add custom columns that are customized using some sort of query language (formula's, constants, operations, are all similar to the syntax of MS Excel)
All recommendations are greatly appreciated!