I'm looking for
- Fully open source, self hosted Ecommerce platform (no hidden fees or things that can't be done except by paying lots of money)
- Not Magentoo, and not written in nodejs, and not woocommerce, I still don't trust Wordpress' rest api
- Well documented and active community, some place I can get help from.
- Preferably: in PHP, supports many databases, primarily MariaDB.
- Has to run on Linux so no .net
- Must have a clear, easy to learn, full featured REST API because I will use the platform as a backend for a mobile application.
- Must have many fully responsive themes, plugins and must support many payment gateways because where I'm from Paypal isn't available
- Would be nice if large companies already using it, just to make sure it can scale with no problems and that it is pretty secure and has no major bugs.
- Must supports multiple stores and multiple vendors.