I'm looking for Android application on smartphone. Personal usage. It should allow easy time management on multiple "project-tasks" basis.
- multiple time/activity entries assigned to tasks (i.e. I could work on same task multiple times);
- time/activity assignment should be done via timers (per task), but manual entry (add/edit) should also be possible;
- tasks should be grouped to projects;
- task should have either multiline description/comments or todo-list (with checkboxes);
- if application/service is paid, it should be less than $20 for single purchase or $2/month (at least 3 projects available);
- it shouldn't require stable internet connection (ideally it should be standalone app with local storage, but if it's a web service, it shouldn't ask server to load all my projects/tasks/etc. each time I open corresponding tab, only synchronize changes in background).
I found a lot of time-tracker apps on Google Play, researched multiple apps, but none of them fitted all my requirements. Googling with appropriate words also found too many articles in "top X apps for ..." fashion. In either way, I found no method avoiding me to manually check among tons of candidates.
Example apps, almost(!) fitting my needs:
- Time Tracker (missing requirement #6 - each my action causes access to service via internet, even just starting a timer, and it's either too slow or just fails);
- Timesheet (missing requirement #1 - timer is linked to project and it automatically creates new task when gets started).
Hope, somebody already found and uses exactly what I need and just point me to it :) Or just maybe have some thoughts on where an how to search for.