Almost all partitioning software that I've seen does mandatory filesystem checking and data moving before actually changing the partition table. I'm looking for a software that does raw partitioning (i.e. only change partition table without doing anything else). In case I don't care about data or want precise partitioning, such a software is very useful compared to regular ones.
The software I am looking for
- Must be able to change partition table without moving data and checking filesystem consistency and the blah blah blah things that regular softwares do.
- Must support GPT (let's kick out
- Must support moving and shrinking partitions.
- Must run on Windows 10 without requiring compatibility mode (i.e. natively compatible with Windows 10).
- Must be free or have a free version that does not expire. Advertisements are acceptable.
- Preferrably has a GUI, although a command-line program is OK.
- Preferrably has an "Operation Queue" (show operations "virtually", does not write anything before finally confirming all operations).
- Preferrably supports "legacy" operations (i.e. option to do a lot of stuff before finally writing partition table.
- Optionally is available for Linux.
- Optionally has both GUI and CLI.
- Optionally is able to recognize non-Windows filesystem types, e.g. HFS+ and ext4.
- Optionally is able to "force format" into a given filesystem.