The idea is similar to the social networking site Wakoopa, which was a software usage tracking tool for the desktop but has since been closed. ManicTime is another time tracking software for desktop, which is less social-oriented, but more detailed.
What I'm looking for is a mobile app (iOS and/or Android) that runs in the background, monitoring the application usage on my mobile phone.
For Android, here is a related question, but I'm not interested in tracking clicks or key strokes.
- Log the foreground app usage. For instance, it logs that I have used Snapchat in foreground from
14:00:00 to 14:07:12, Chrome browser from
14:07:43 - 14:12:42etc.
- Generate basic reports for time used by each application, which can be accessible either from cloud or local files (
Extra features I can think of
- Log background applications as well (time started, time terminated, etc.)
- Generate detailed reports per application, per day, etc.
- Provide web user interface to access data in the cloud
- Social (like Wakoopa)
- Reasonable price