Before my wedding, I created a Google Sheets spreadsheet with names and addresses of the invitees. My wife and I have continued to use that spreadsheet since then when we want to write letters, send Christmas cards, etc, as it has all the necessary info for that. Is there a better solution for managing these shared contacts?
- Shared (both my wife and I should be able to access it)
- Private (nobody else should be able to access it)
- Store contact name, phone number, physical address
- Associate related contacts (e.g. husband and wife who live at same address)
- Accessible via Mac or Windows (ideal would be an online browser-based app)
Nice To Have
- iPhone app
- A way of tagging people as e.g. being on the Christmas card list, being my relative vs. hers, etc.
- Additional metadata (e.g. how are they related to us)
- The ability to export the data
- Ideally it would be free or inexpensive
- Integration with phone contacts, email account, social media account
I can continue using the Google Sheets spreadsheet if there's nothing better that meets these criteria. I was just wondering if there were any applications more tailored to this than a general purpose spreadsheet.