I am not sure about Windows tool, but there is a tool online which provides you with the similar keywords searched by users... i.e Google Adwords Keyword Planner...
Steps to get similar keywords :
- Go to Google Adwords
- Login and go to https://adwords.google.com/ko/KeywordPlanner or from the top menu, select
Tools -> Keyword Planner
- After you login, you'll get four types of options which will fetch you the data using different parameters like
- Search for new keyword and ad group ideas
- Get search volume for a list of keywords or group them into ad groups
- Get traffic estimates for a list of keywords
- Multiply keyword lists to get new keyword ideas
According to me, the best option fits for your requirements is Search for new keyword and ad group ideas, which is the first option, say your client wants information for keywords related to cars, so open the tool, type the word Cars in the box and than you will get two tabs, which says
- Ad group Ideas
- Keyword Ideas
So the second tab is what you are looking for...
Now am getting a keyword with my country name because I've set the filters accordingly, you can customize them from the left hand panel...