I'm going to develop a web application that let clients to upload files and show them as a Facebook wall. You'll be able to see a chronology of all the uploaded files, so it's going to be similar to Facebook web application, but you'll have private wall for your files.
There will not be relationships between clients, a client will just have access to his wall and his files.
That web application must follow these requirements:
- Built-in security. There must be HTTPS and SSL for protect all users files and privacy.
- Responsive design. A client must be able to login using a smartphone or a desktop browser.
The user would be able to upload any kind of file, such as images, video, sounds, pdf, and must have the option to reproduce (at least video and image) the files on the browser.
The main features of the web application are the following:
- Capable of uploading any kind of file.
- Possibility to sync across multiple platforms (for example, upload images from Facebook).
- Store passwords in strong security.
The main question is the following: What frameworks should I use to accomplish that application?
I've been thinking with multiple options, and I'll be terrible happy if someone could tell with what I should start.
- Front-end: AngularJs or EmberJS.
- Back-end: Django or Rails or Meteor or NodeJS.
- CSS: Bootstrap or Foundation or SemanticUI or UIKit.
Database is going to be PostgreSQL since I can't find any advantage on using noSQL database (such as mongoDB).
I've put the most used frameworks as front-end and back-end (at least I think that these are). If you use another framework you can recommend it too.
What frameworks do you recommend?